Due to the current situation regarding the coronavirus outbreak, many organizations are taking precautions regarding the health and safety of their employees. LinkedIn Learning has recommended topics related to successfully managing change and working remotely.
Here’s a list of LinkedIn Learning courses (you must sign in with your W&L credentials) you can leverage to help in this admittedly crazy climate if you are impacted:
- Working Remotely – 1 hr
- Time Management: Working From Home – 1 hr 25 minutes
- Being an effective Team Member – 31 minutes
- Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset – 59 minutes
- Leading at a Distance – 36 minutes
- Balancing Work and Life – 28 minutes
- Thriving @ Work: the Connection between Well-being and Productivity – 41 minutes
- Managing Stress for Positive Change – 57 minutes
- Building Resilience – 34 minutes
- Developing Resourcefulness – 18 minutes
Need help accessing LinkedIn Learning? Contact the ITS Information Desk at 540.458.4357 (HELP) or email email@example.com.