Online learning continues to surge globally and virtual events are the new norm, especially on LinkedIn.
To help you continue your learning journey and build the skills most relevant to you, check out these upcoming LinkedIn Live events hosted by our expert LinkedIn Learning instructors.
Whether you tune in live or after the fact, these virtual events are a great way to strengthen a current skill or learn a new one. Plus, it’s an opportunity to connect directly with subject matter experts.
- Learn the crucial information you should share in your first episode and how to record your first episode. Plus, learn more in Danny’s course, Producing Podcasts.
- Darrah’s philosophy: design your life, build a business to fund it, and a network to support it. I can’t wait to dive in and ask her more about how her values guide her business. Plus, learn more in Kim’s course, LinkedIn Creator Mode.
- Learn valuable management skills to lead team members in the workplace. Plus, learn more in Jessica’s course, Executive Presence on Video Conference Calls.
- Discover straightforward training evaluation techniques you can implement immediately. Plus, learn more in Jeff’s most popular course, Customer Service Foundations.
- Discover the benefits of sleep, how much you should get to function optimally, and how to make sleep your productivity superpower. Plus, learn more from Paula’s course, Enhance Productivity in a Hybrid Work Environment.
- Join us to learn what burnout is, how to develop habits that breed resilience when your to-do list doesn’t seem like it will end, and tips to recover from and prevent burnout. Plus, learn more in Erin’s course Building Connection and Engagement in Virtual Teams and Cassandra’s course Using Emotions to Leverage and Accelerate Change: A Guide for Leaders.
12/3, 12:30 pm EST: How can legislation support making supply chains sustainable? with Michael Boyle
- Tune in to ask any questions and hear opinions on supply chain sustainability. Plus, learn more from Michael in his course, Learning Program Management.
12/7, 12 pm EST: Getting Comfortable with Discomfort During Discussions of Race and Racism with Dana Brownlee and guest Andy Horning
- Discover the importance of embracing and pushing past discomfort during discussions of race and racism. Plus, learn more in Dana’s course, How to Speak Up Against Racism at Work.
- Tune in to learn positive mindful money mastery when the topic of money can seem challenging. Plus, learn more in Aimee’s course, How to Give Negative Feedback to Senior Colleagues, and Talia’s course, The Five-step Guide to Mastering Your Money.
12/10, 10 am EST: Plan For the New Year: The One Workshop You Absolutely Need! with Khaulat Ayomide Abdulhakeem
- Tune in to get ahead of planning your career in the new year, and not just plan but set realistic goals that are achievable. Plus, learn more in Khaulat’s course, Reinforcement Learning Foundations.
- Join us to learn unintentional trustbusters and how to identify behaviors that might be limiting your effectiveness, plus the four behaviors that if practiced consistently help you rebuild or increase trust. Plus, learn more in Marlene’s course, Having Difficult Conversations.
- We were all were given directives as children that may still hinder our communication skills, tune in to learn strategies for overcoming them. Plus, learn more in Tatiana’s course, Starting a Memorable Conversation.
Need help with LinkedIn Learning? Contact the ITS Information Desk at 540.458.4357 (HELP), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the ITS Information Desk on the Main Level of Leyburn Library!