Do you have videos already published to a Fall term YuJa course channel in Canvas that you want to make available to a Winter term Canvas course?
Just follow these steps!
- First, enable YuJa in your Winter term Canvas course.
- Log in to Canvas by going to myapps.wlu.edu, enter your W&L credentials, and click on the Canvas tile.
- Go to the desired course and click on the Settings link in the course navigation.
- Click on the Navigation tab.
- Drag and drop YuJa from the bottom group of tools to the top list of tools.
- Click the “Save” button.
- Next, create a new YuJa course channel.
- Click on the YuJa link in the course navigation.
- Last, publish videos from an existing YuJa course channel to the newly created YuJa course channel.
- Click on My Media (on the left side of the page).
- Hover over any video you want to share.
- Click on Publish.
- Click on the newly created course channel (and any other course channels, if desired).
- Click the “Select” button.
- Pat yourself on the back.
See https://support.yuja.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049114773-Using-Multi-channel-Publishing for more information.
Have questions? Need further assistance? Contact the ITS Information Desk at 540.458.4357 (HELP) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.