Empowering Learners for the Age of AI (ELAI) is the premier conference globally investing the research and practice around AI adoption in schools, universities, and corporate settings.
This year’s theme is on the theory, models, and practical impact of AI. The theme reflects maturation of related fields: learning analytics, learning sciences, educational data mining, and AI in education.
- What’s actually happening with AI and how is it changing classrooms, teaching, and learning?
- How can data, analytics and AI be used not to disempower or automate work, but to empower learners and professionals?
- How must modern knowledge systems (such as schools, universities, corporate training and development, government agencies) change to prepare people for an AI society?
- How to track and assess the qualities that equip people for this future?
- What will the learning ecosystem look like by 2030 and what might humans and AI collaborate in solving complex problems?
- Share the opportunities and concerns that you see: this is just the conversation starter!
Join the fourth Empowering Learners for the Age of AI conference on October 23 – 25, 2023. World-leading researchers and experts will deliver keynote addresses, while discussion panels will explore the implications of AI across various sectors. This conference will be of interest to individuals with all levels of AI expertise, from beginner to advanced.