Are you getting excited for the Spring Term Festival on Friday, May 19, from 12:00 – 2:00 pm in Leyburn Library? We sure are!
The following classes will be presenting:
- ARTS 237: Portable Radicals: Soft Sculpture – Sandy de Lissovoy
- BIOL 280: Neural Imaging – Fiona Watson
- BIOL 297D: Biology of Women – Leah Lanier
- CBSC 296: The Psychology of Magic and Deception – Jacob Gibson
- CHEM 106: Disorder and Chaos – Steve Desjardins
- CSCI 250: Introduction to Robotics – Simon Levy
- EALL 175: Cool Japan: Manga, Business Etiquette, Language and Culture – Saori Nozaki
- ENG 295: Writing and Art – Laura Brodie
- ENGL-ARTS 215: Making Comics – Chris Gavaler and Leigh Ann Beavers
- FREN 285: Exploring European Policy, Business & Culture – Kristina Roney
- GEOL 105D: Sand! – David Harbor
- GEOL 105E: Active Tectonics of the Western US – Emerson Lynch
- GEOL 232: Environmental Field Methods – Margaret Hinkle
- JOUR 266: Cross-Cultural Documentary Filmmaking – Kevin Finch
- JOUR 295G: Podcasting – Mark Coddington
- MATH 383D: Knot Theory – Elizabeth Denne
- POL 294A: Food Policy – Rebecca Harris
- SOAN 210: Field Methods in Archaeology – Donald Gaylord
- SOAN 211: Lab Methods in Archaeology – Sue Ann McCarty
Look for refreshments in the back of the Collaboration Gallery (Leyburn 128) in the Harte Center on Lower Level 1. Remember, ITS, the Office of the Provost, and the University Library are committed to supporting the Office of Sustainability’s policy to reduce single-use plastics, so there individual water bottles will NOT be available. Please plan to bring a reusable water bottle.
Copies of the above map are available at the ITS Help Desk.